The following positions are currently available:
- Group and Private Instruction
- Early Childhood Music Specialist
- Retail Sales
Please submit your resume with references to email@example.com, or fax to 310-541-3046. For more information, contact Sandra Clay at 310-377-7838, ext. 200.
Group and Private Instruction
Positions are currently available for group and private instruction in the following categories.
Piano: Classical, Popular, & Jazz
Brass: French Horn
Strings: Viola, Double Bass (Classical and/or Jazz)
Bachelor degree in performance or music education is preferred. Experience teaching young children (ages 4 & up) through adults in a group/classroom environment is highly desirable
Early Childhood Music Specialist
Career opportunity for early childhood music specialist with Bachelor Degree in Music Education; certification in Orff or Kodaly valuable. Must love working with babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, as well as with their parents.
Retail Sales: Part-time position with opportunity for full-time with benefits.
- Strong retail sales experience, preferably in music
- Solid music background and knowledge in all departments
- Merchandising and marketing skills
- Ability to work as a team member and leader
- Professional demeanor
- Desire for a career opportunity in a community focused music center
Salary: Commensurate with experience, background and goals